- Pre-heat grill or oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice 2 medium zucchini, 2 medium yellow crookneck squash, 1 medium red bell pepper into large pieces (no seeds), and quarter a peeled red onion and separate the onion pieces.
- Add all vegetables to a 9 by 13 glass baking dish along with 2 tsp of Herbs de Provence.
- Drizzle 1.5 to 2.0 tbls of Alta Cresta Coratina olive oil over vegetables and toss with salt & pepper.
- Grill over direct heat or roast in the oven just until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- While vegetables are still warm drizzle another 2 tbls Coratina olive oil and 1 tables Berry Oregano Balsamic vinegar over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Serve warm or at room temperature.