- Pre-heat grill or oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice 2 medium zucchini, 1 yellow bell pepper (discard the seeds), and quarter 2 medium sized tomatoes.
- Add all vegetables to a 9 by 13 glass baking dish.
- Drizzle 1.5 to 2.0 tbls of Alta Cresta olive oil over vegetables and toss with salt & pepper.
- Grill over direct heat or roast in the oven just until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Rosemary over the vegetables.
- While vegetables are still warm drizzle another 2 tbls of olive oil and 1 tbls Plum Basil Balsamic vinegar over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Great with grilled chicken or pork tenderloin.