Try Alta Cresta’s extra virgin olive oil as a dressing for your fruit salad. It is a surprising combination that you, and your kids, will love.
- 4 Tbls of Alta Cresta Olive Oil
- 3 Tbls fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare a bowl of mixed fresh fruit of strawberries, blueberries, orange slices, watermelon, and kiwi.
- In a separate bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Whisk in the olive oil a little at a time until creamy.
- Taste dressing. You can add more juice or sugar to create a balanced dressing.
- Pour over fresh fruit and mix.